Monday, December 31, 2018

New Season 2019 for the Blue Heaven

Its a New Year, a new boat, and a new lease on life. Some things have changed but all in all its all for the better,
This past year has brought some changes. First and foremost,  The Blue Heaven has been upgraded, She is now a 66 Viking with a lot more bells and whistles. Galati Yacht sales came thru and provided my boss with an opportunity to improve on the old Blue Heaven. Thank you Carmine Galati and Chris Carere for coming thru for my boss on this deal.
The New Blue Heaven will be starting its season in February in The Caribbean at Casa De Campo Dominican Republic. We look forward to sharing our adventures with all of you. We will be departing February first. We are looking  forward to it.
On a personal note, I had a health scare this past September. I suffered a stoke, I was fortunate to be surrounded by lots of close friends and great heath care. Being relatively young and strong headed I have regained all of my motor skills and speech. I was very fortunate. I have lost a considerable amount of weight and made significant life style changes. I am grateful to everyone that surrounded me with love and support.
This coming season promises to be full of great times and a lot of Pictures from our adventures Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really happy to see your in good health and spirits Ed Happy New years my friend

Alison Flaherty said...

Wishing you a New Year filled with good health, love and lots of great fishing!! Happy New Year Ed!!